Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fin!



Friday:
There was caroling in the West Mall for an Orange Santa event. I took a break from work and stopped to sing a few carols. I must admit it put me in the spirit. 

I killed my art history test. We celebrated at Sao Paulo's for happy hour. 

Friday night..... got my nose busted by the 100+ pound black lab. Sat with an ice pack on it and watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. Sooo good moovie. :)



Saturday: (so far)
Ate yummy breakfast at Taverna. The ciabatta was oh-my-gawd good. 

Went to the farmer's market. 


I bought these lovely green tomatos which I plan to fry up Jo-Jo's style. Mmmmm. Can't wait!

Now I get to go to yoga. And then to TWO graduation parties. Will hopefully have pictures to post. I'm so happy school is done!! (for now)

1 comment:

TexasDeb said...

Yay! Congrats - you kept your (broken?) nose to the grindstone and made it all the way through. Enjoy yourself - you earned it!