Monday, December 1, 2008

Dreams and Things

Last night I had strange dreams.
Dreams of planes crashing into cities, me living in Harlem, and art studio classes.
This time of year does that to me... Makes me a bit loopy- in the dream world and reality.
Here are some photo examples of me at the end of years past.....
Latin Class- Senior Year, 2004


Late night studio working, 3-D foundations, 2004

Video Art project, Odessa,TX, 2005

Awful Temp job, Summer 2008

This is it... The last week-o-semester. I have one art history test, one 5'x6' painting to start and finish, another painting to finish, one semester long portfolio to finish, a final project to finish/do. I think that covers it.
But then it's winter break time!!



Happy December 1st!!

4 comments:

Flapjacks said...

good luck with that.

PassivePastry said...

ha. which part? the work or the sanity?

TexasDeb said...

That sounds like a lot of work for one week. Maybe you need to be a little loopy to get it all done!

Here's looking towards Winter Break - Eyes on the Prize!

Flapjacks said...

mostly both.