Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love to Love to Love


I love and want some of these badly.
Too bad they are not for sale.


Randy and I made up our own version of Valentine's Day- "Love Love Sandwich Day."
We will be spreading our love on February 13th and 15th... A nice little sandwich around the actual upcoming pink and red Sunday.
I might make one of these in celebration.

P.S. I know I have been slacking in the blogosphere, but I have good reason. When I am not substitute teaching I am sleeping, cooking, and partaking in a 60 day Bikram Yoga challenge. I am on the "Cobras" team and today will make day 30! Weeeeee!

Bikram says, "Do my yoga every day for 60 days and you will have a new body, a new mind, and a new life."
After 3 days my biceps were larger. After a week my flexibility had almost returned to when I had done yoga previously, and now I am so much calmer in the room and the heat (almost) doesn't bother me. Not to mention my entire body is toned. Unfortunately my butt has shrunk more than I'd have liked :)
Now that I have reached day 30 I have the opportunity to take an advanced class and I am moy excited!
I can't wait to see what happens over the next couple of weeks.


1 comment:

TexasDeb said...

Ah so that's where you've been. Posing in a hot room. Enjoy the challenge and we'll be here waiting to hear all about it!